Stylish Wraps: Sewing book
Popular Japanese fashion designer and author Yoshiko Tsukiori presents a fabulous new collection of lightweight wraps that are easy to sew and look fantastic. In this book, she provides five free pull-out patterns that can be used to create 22 timeless wraps to keep the chill off-and look great in the process.
All the designs can be sewn in a few hours for a fraction of what you would pay in a store! And it is easy to mix and match different fabrics and styles to suit your wardrobe and mood.
Here are just a few of the pieces you can make with this book:
* a casual-to-dressy hooded cape
* a flowing draped jacket or vest
* a loose-and-light linen or wool coat
* a simple, feminine, lightweight poncho
* a ruffled bolero or classic blazer
* a quilted coat or vest
* a faux fur collar or stole
* and much more, including pieces that work as dresses or tops!
|Dimensions||203 × 254 mm|
Yoshiko Tsukiori is an icon of DIY fashion, garnering fans in France, Australia, the UK and the North America, as well as in her native Japan. Her designs span from clothes for babies and children to women's daily wear to wedding dresses. She is the author of the universally popular Stylish Dress Book series.
Paperback / softback