Mini Mandarin Chinese Dictionary: Chinese-English English-Chinese
This is the most up-to-date Chinese mini dictionary available and is ideal for any application where a handy, portable dictionary is required.
This powerful pocket reference contains the following essential features:
* Bidirectional English-Chinese and Chinese-English sections
* Over 12,000 essential words, idioms, and expressions
* Headwords printed in bold for quick and easy reference
* Chinese words given in Romanised form for easy pronunciation
* Latest computer, Internet, mobile phone, and social media terms
* The ideal dictionary for business, study, and travel.
|Dimensions||74 × 102 mm|
Philip Yungkin Lee
The Tuttle Publishing Company was established in 1948 in Rutland, Vermont, and Tokyo, Japan, and is today regarded as a premier publisher and seller of books rooted in Asian culture, language and history.
Since its founding in 1948, Tuttle has published more than 6,000 books and today maintains an active backlist of around 2,000 titles.
Today, Tuttle publishes 150 new titles each year focusing on Asian Languages, Asian Food & Cooking, Gardening & Flower Arranging, Crafts & Origami, Children's Books, Martial Arts, Asian Literature, Games & Graphic Novels, Asian History & Culture, Health & Fitness, Self-Help & Eastern Religion, Asian Art & Collectibles, Interior Design & Architecture, Travel Guides, Maps, and Business Books.
Tuttle products are available in printed formats as well as popular eBook formats.