Cook: Food to Share
* Features an exciting range of dishes with both Eastern and Western flavours and ingredients; some inspired by renowned guest chefs from around the world.
* Utilises trending ingredients such as mixed seeds, quinoa, miso, freekeh and tempeh
* Recipes include popular acai bowls and chai cups, hearty pastas and risottos, refreshing veggie-packed salads, flavourful roasted meats and scrumptious desserts.
* Recipes are tried-and-tested favourites and will appeal to home cooks for their ease of preparation and range of contemporary flavours.
* Dean is the author of the bestselling PIE and BREAD. He is the founder and co-owner of the successful global bakery chain, Baker & Cook and he also runs the popular Brettschneider’s Baking & Cooking School in Singapore.
With nutrient-packed breakfasts, tasty light bites, hearty one-pot wonders and the best flavours from East and West, this collection of more than 70 tried-and-tested recipes is a must-have for anyone who enjoys cooking and eating good food. Carefully written with clear and detailed steps, the recipes will guide home cooks to recreate these dishes to share with family and friends.
|Dimensions||200 × 240 mm|
Dean Brettschneider is one-part professional baker and one-part entrepreneur. Internationally recognised as one of the world's best bakers, Dean resides in Denmark, Singapore and New Zealand, where he heads up his baking empire. He is the founder and co-owner of Baker & Cook, Plank Sourdough Pizza, Mo & Jo Sourdough Burgers and Brettschneider's Baking & Cooking School. He is also co-owner of London-based Crosstown Doughnuts. As the author of 13 award-winning books on baking, Dean also features on many TV shows that promote baking excellence, travel, food and culture.
Jenna White hails from one of New Zealand's top wine producing areas, Hawkes Bay. She has made her way around the world in the past 18 years, working with renowned chefs, including Peter Gordon in London. Previously the Executive Pastry Chef at Flute's Restaurant at The National Museum in Singapore, Jenna joined Baker & Cook and Brettschneider's Baking & Cooking School in 2016 as Resident Chef and Development Chef. Jenna is passionate about plating and loves to create vibrant, colourful dishes. She teaches bread, pastry and cooking at Brettschneider's Baking & Cooking School.
Helen Burge is a passionate foodie, cook and entertainer. A vegetarian for more than 20 years, she loves to create dishes that would turn any meat lover's attention to the humble vegetable. Helen joined Brettschneider's Baking & Cooking School as Operations Manager and Tutor in 2016 after the successful publication of her charity cookbook, After Dinner Mints for Breakfast. She shares her time between taking raw food and vegetarian cooking classes, managing the marketing and communications needs of Baker & Cook's brands and looking after her two cheeky girls.